We are headed out soon to spend the rest of the week in Indy with Chadd. He has a work confrence there and his work pays for the room and gas so we Ki and I are tagging along for the ride. Last year we went when Ki was almost 3 weeks old and it was sooo easy. She just slept!! Now Im wondering what the heck Im going to do with her all day in a hotel room!!!
Now for some Kianna-ism's. She has been such a ham lately! These are just the few I can remember.
--She started saying "OK' lately, like she uses it in the right context. Its hilarious
-- This morning Chadd left his coffee cup sitting on the floor and it was half full yet. She walks up picks it up, takes a big sip and carries the cup to chadd without spilling a drop!!
-- At CVS today we went down the toy aisle and she saw this little stuffed puppy. She was playing with it and sees another toy so she drops the puppy. I put the puppy back and start walking out of the aisle. She realizes the puppy is back where it was before and turns around walks back, picks the puppy up and throws it at the cart like 'mom! I want the puppy'.
--She laughs everytime we laugh. Its too cute! She does a real put on throw's her head back laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment