Wednesday, August 18, 2010

10 months Old & Heart Appointment




Kianna Brielle is 10 months old!!! At 10 Months old she. . . . .

-Is taking steps. She walks 4 or 5 steps before dropping. She has figured out that if she turns her toyboxes over and pushes them around while standing she can get around faster then walking alone.
-Is SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!! Finally. She occasionally gets up around 4 or 5 in the morning and eats but not every night anymore.
-Loves to be outside and swing!
-She knows the dog goes "oof oof" and the kitty goes "yow yow"
-Also says "Dada" sometimes
-Only nurses 3 or 4 times a day now. She is almost totally on solid foods.
-She is doing much better at Riding in her car seat. She doesnt cry alot of the time now and if she has her blankie and binky she is pretty much fine.


In other not so fun news-
I had my appointment this morning for my ECHO on my heart and to get the 24 hour monitor on. We had to be at the hospital at 7am to register. Chadd went with me and we took Ki too. She did so well! She had all the nurses and ladies at the registration desk in love with her. Anyways, My Echo was at 7:30. Its pretty much a ultrasound of your heart instead of your belly like when your pregnant. Took her about 35 minutes to do it. She said everything looks great. Then they put the holter monitor on me. I have strings going all over my chest. The tape they stuck the electrodes on with itches but I cant take it off. I have to go back to the hospital tomorrow around 7am to take it off. Im very calm through it all though which suprises me. Usually when I have to go to the hospital I am a nervous wreck but this morning I was calm. Im thankful for that!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 3