Friday, July 2, 2010

Whats new. . . . . .

. . . . . Alot of things!!!
1- Our house is officially off the market! We are meeting with our banker next week to work on all the details and HOPE to start the adding on process in August sometime. We are so excited!!

2- Kianna got her first TOOTH!! Its a sharp little thing too. She test it out on mommy all the time.

3-Kianna has been sleeping much better the last 2 weeks. She occasionally still has her bad night but for the most part she sleeps from 9pm or so until 5:30 or 6 then goes back to bed til 8 or so.

4- I started exercising again. I have a 5 day slim down DVD I am workin on this week. I managed monday, tuesday and wednesday to do it but yesterday I didnt get around to it. Kianna was a stinker! But last night Chadd and I walked to the library to clean and walked back and its 1 mile one way so I walked 2 miles. I am also cutting out Coke down to one a week. I caved last night and had one , BUT it had been 6 days since my last one so I was pretty proud I made it that long. I have lots of other bad habits but one at a time!! lol

5- I found out this week that my Insurance is maxed out for Dental and the root canal I had done in May is NOT going to be covered. . . Oh fun. I was very upset because when I had it done they told me I had plenty of insurance left, I only have to pay 10%. My Dentist told me I had to do a crown on that tooth so he started the prep work and told me I needed to have the tooth looked at by a dental surgeon because it was still painful after the first root canal I had done on it 5 years ago. Well come to find out my old dr that did it the first time didnt seal it off properly and it got contaminated. I had to get it fixed before getting my permanent crown put on 3 weeks later. So I kinda didnt have a choice but to get it done and now Im stuck paying for it. I wrote a very nice but honest letter to my dentist so we will see what happens. I dont think my dentist will do anything because the part that I have to pay is the root canal re do done at the dental surgeon, not even my dentist. The good thing is the dental surgeons receptionist that called me and was telling me what happened was very nice about it. She was sorry I could tell. I asked if we pay the total cost upfront right now if they will give me a discount. . . Nope. Instead we have to make 3 payments the next 3 months. Sigh. . . Oh well, there goes new tires for my car!! Oh and I got the phone call about all this the same day I was fighting with Tiger Direct & Sandisk. I bought at MP3 player at Tiger direct in April and it never has worked right. Well It finally stopped all together so I contacted tiger direct and they told me to contact sandisk, so I contacted sandisk they told me to contact tiger direct. . . yep it went like that for 6 phone calls!! Finally I had enough, I made chadd call and wouldnt you know the Tiger direct guy said yes we do returns, here is what you do. I was like WHAT THE HECK?? Yeah, that day was NOT a good day!! Anyways, long story short I am getting my new mp3 player next week and they are going to let me return the old one.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 3