What a week!! I think it would be easier to just go day by day-
Sunday- I stayed home from church with Ki cause she was fussy and I was still recouping from a sinus infection. Sunday evening we went to the 4-H fair in daviess county to see my brother and sisters projects.
Monday- Caught up on cleaning house, cleaned the library in the evening.
Tuesday- Went to the fair again to watch my sister and brother show pigs, then to scoops for some ice cream!!
Wednesday-Chadd was off work and we had Kianna's 9 month check up in the morning (she is 15# 5oz and 27'' long), then we went to the eye dr to pick out new glasses for Chadd, then to the chiropractor for adjustments for both of us, home for pizza and nap for Ki. Then back to Jasper to the vet for both dogs checkups. Im so glad all that is over!! The dogs dont have to go back til next year and Ki doesnt have to go back to the Dr til 12 months.
Thursday- I did a ton of laundry, sheets. . . then we cleaned the library.
Today- Going to walmart for groceries around lunch after Ki gets her morning nap, then cleaning again tonight.
I am going to be so glad when the librarian hires the new cleaners for 2 nights a week, then we can go to 3 nights instead of 5! The extra money has been good lately though!
Speaking of money- Pray Chadds truck holds up til next spring! It needs work done but we want to get a larger truck with a backseat for Ki instead of putting more money into his truck but we have to wait til I get the stupid dentist bill paid (still not happy about that!) before we can start looking for a truck. By May 2011 we should have enough saved back to buy him a truck without taking a loan!!!
OHHH almost forgot, we got our assessment back on our house, they appraised it at $7,000 more then what we will have in it when we add on! So yay! Now just to get the loan papers done then we can start!! I was hoping we could have it done by late fall but I dont think it will be finished, The outside part will be though! Our contractor figured 400 hours work time, so 50 days or so. But then we are doing the drywall finishing, painting and flooring so it will take longer after the contractor is done. But thats ok!
1 comment:
i'm hoping to have an entire house built by christmas- so not going ot happen! lol
so glad your appraisal came back okay!!
Post a Comment