Saturday, May 15, 2010

Vacation & House


We just got back from a awesome vacation with my family in Gatlinburg! It was so much fun! I love that area, I am ready to go back already!
I am posting a few photos from vaca, only a fraction of the photos we took. I think between me and my sister we have 450 photos. So yeah, you are only getting a fraction of them!
Kianna did so well, traveling down and back my sister rode with us and she entertained Ki in the car. That helped alot!! She even slept really well in her pack and play while down there. Aside from a few meltdowns she had she did excellent. She loved the aquarium, she just stares at the fish.
Our cabin
the view from our cabin
Im not sure what moms ever did without baby carriers!! These things are so handy, me and chadd pretty much wore Kianna all over on vacation. She doesnt like her stroller so this was a life saver!!
Daddy and Ki

I love this picture!! Lol

My whole family on our deck at the cabin

Us at the aquarium
She loves fish!! There is a diver in the midst of the fish somewhere
Aunt Shelly and Ki

Me after my SECOND hole in one in a row!! WOOP WOOP!
I love this picture, I caught my sister off guard eating ice cream. .ha ha


Daddy and Ki in the hot tub. She LOVED the hot tub. She was splashing everybody and she kept splashing herself in the face and she would wipe her eyes and start doing it again.

I also celebrated my first mothers day while on vaca! Chadd (aka Kianna) gave me a gift certificate for a manicure and pedicure!! I cant wait to use it.
(Not a good picture of me but my first mothers day!!)

Please pray with us that our house sells soon! We only have 3 weeks left in the contract with our real estate agent to sell it and we dont want to renew the contract cause its costly. We do have someone coming to look at our house monday evening so please pray with us that this is the one to buy it!! Im so tired of getting my hopes up that it will sell then nothing happening. One guy told our agent he was very interested, well he gave her his number and name and she tried to call him back later and he had gave her a bogus number and name. . . I dont know why you would do that, if your not interested just say so!!!

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

loved all the vaca pics! esp. the squishy kissy one with all three of you!

that's crazy that that guy did that!!??!! why on earth, i just don't get it!

Swidget 1.0 3