Ok, Im going to keep track of my weightloss goal and track it on here so I have a reason to keep doing it, lol. . .
Starting weight @ 11-1/2 week postpartum on January 6th = 136#
My goal weight is 115# so 20# or so to lose, HOPEFULLY by swim suit season..lol.
Im starting out exercising on my gazelle eliptical for 15 minutes a day 3 days a week. We will try that for 2 weeks and see if I need to up the time or keep it at that.
Im also cutting out candy, cookies, chips (except for tortilla chips), pop & alot of fried food. Since I cant eat salads cause it gives Kianna gas and upset belly I am not totally limiting myself off of fried food and alot of meats cause I wont have much to eat otherwise besides a few vegetables and fruit. Im also going to try to cut back on breads, which shouldnt be too hard cause I dont eat alot of bread anyways.
1 comment:
i'm going to have to join you in this in a couple months! although, you will probably have already reached your goal by then!
Post a Comment