Monday, January 25, 2010

Weight loss check in

Starting weight @ 11-1/2 week postpartum on January 6th = 136#
Weight January 15th = 135#
Weight TODAY January 25th = 133#

So 3# lost in about 3 weeks. . .Not too bad considering I just cant seem to COMPLETELY give up pop or sweets. I admit to having a Dr Pepper about once a week now (which is a huge inprovement over 4 or 5 a week before) and I also indulged in a blizzard the other night. BUT I am happy to say that I have stuck mostly with fruits and veggies instead of chips and crap. And when I do have chips they are baked.
My goal for this next week is to cut back even more on Greasy fried food and to try to drink more water throughout the day. AND also to try to exercise more. With Ki teething is just sooo hard to get 15 minutes where Im not holding her right now.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 3