Then we went to Edinburgh for some shopping on Sunday. Love that place!! I am definetly going back when we find out if the baby is a boy or girl!!
Then we ended the trip with supper at O'Charleys in Bloomington. Yum!
Monday we had a Appointment with the Baby midwife. Everything looks good, no sugar problems, blood pressure is fine, weight gain is fine. We got to hear the heartbeat too! The midwife said she heard the baby kicking in there!!Hopefully that means soon we will be able to feel him/her kick. 3 weeks til our ultrasound! We wont be telling what the sex is, but will post the ultrasound pictures on here if it doesnt show it.
3 comments:
i know i already told ya, but i'm glad you had a good time for your birthday!!
you're better off not telling everyone what gender it is, then you won't get any of those gender specific clothes that you hate. like a little suit for a baby- ridiculous! anyway happy birthday!
Sounds like you had a fantastic birthday celebration! :) Leighton and I have been to Sybaris before. And I ♥ the outlets at Edinburgh.
Post a Comment