I just realized I never updated on how my Appointment went on monday. Its been a crazy week around here! My appointment went very well. Chadd had never met the midwife before so I was glad when he and her started talking and they really hit it off. He really likes her so that is a relief for me! She did try to find the heartbeat but couldnt get it. She said she isnt worried at all since I was only 10 weeks 6 days. I am going back this coming monday when I will be 11 weeks 6 days and we are going to try again. I will feel so much better after hearing that heartbeat!! Im getting anxious to know what this little one is. Our appointment for the ultrasound to find out if its boy or girl is the end of May so I have a while and Im trying to be patient but Its getting harder with everyone asking me, are you going to find out? I kinda post poned really buying baby clothes other than a few neutral items until I find out if I need blue outfits or pink. But boy when we find out watch out! Shopping here I come!! Chadd seems to think its a boy and since he is so strongly sure about that I argue that its a girl just to annoy him. . . lol. But we would love and appreciate either one. As long as its healthy is all that matter to us.
This week we started painting our siding on the house. Its old metal siding and a yellow color and just peeling and gross. We are painting it BY HAND so its taking a LONG time. Plus we had rain tuesday and yesterday so that cut out a bunch of time to paint. Im praying next week isnt so rainy so we can at least get a few good days in to paint.
My cousin is coming tomorrow and staying until wednesday so our weekend is going to be crazy. We are going to E-ville tomorrow for Chadds birthday. My honey is going to be 27! He wants to eat at Olive Garden then who knows what else! Sunday we are having my family and his family over for lunch to celebrate his birthday.
I need to run. Sarah is saying she "hungy" and I need to get some cleaning done before the weekend.
p.s. CONGRATS Megan & Matt and WELCOME Baby Claire!! She is absolutely adorable and you two are going to be awesome parents!
No comments:
Post a Comment