Well since Sarah came back after the 6 weeks I was off work when jessica was born Sarah has been all talk. Very Vocal and alot of stuff has come out of her mouth that makes you turn and look at her like where did you learn that? For a not even 2 year old she is one smart cookie.
Yesterday She wanted to hold Jessica. "Haold Her", So I let sissy sit on her lap and she was all sweet and talking to her and saying "Wuv u sissy" and kissing her. So I go to get my cell phone to record this to show mom and as soon as I hit record on my phone Sarah looks right at my phone and says "I farted, Shannon I farted, Farted shannon" over and over. I was like sarah talk to sissy like you were. "No shannon, I fart."
Last week one day Chadd was in the bathroom getting ready for work and Sarah walked in the bathroom pointed to the toilet seat (which was up) and looked at Chadd and said" CHADD! NO. NO. NO!" Then she came out here to the livingroom where I was and said "Shannon. Chadd No no!" I have no idea where she got the idea that the toilet seat has to be down unless her mom tells her dad to cause i dont think I have ever said anything to Chadd about it.
She is definetly one interesting little girl. She is so into bodily functions right now. She has to tell me everytime she burps or farts. Im just waiting for the day she comes in and starts cussing. Her mom thinks nothing to say bad words for poop and stuff.
1 comment:
Haha did you save that video??
Post a Comment