Monday, March 23, 2009

10 Weeks


Here is me and my 10 weeks belly. (Photo was taken today so 1 day early but I had a free moment so I decided to take it while I had a chance) My clothes are no longer fitting right but the maternity pants are too big! Lol. Someone told me to buy some bella bands but they are so stinking expensive!
So far I havent gained any weight. I have actually lost 5-7 pounds. I weight less now then I did when I got pregnant. Mostly that comes from eating so little. Thankfully I am starting to feel much better. I had a few good days last week and now this week so far I am feeling better and wanting to eat. I started with morning sickness at 4-1/2 weeks though so I am ready for this stage to be over! Someone was telling me the other day that they didnt have any symtoms in the first trimester! Ha! Well I have been "blessed" with every one of them I think. Nausea, Food aversions (seriously I became a vegetarian, I hate meat right now! Lol), Cravings, EXTREME Fatigue, Headaches, not sleeping well, mood swings, constipation & Diarreha (dont ask me how you can have both but you can!) Through it all though I keep telling myself this is a blessing and trying to not complain.

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

hey! i got two belly bands (not the brand name bella bands) on ebay. they were only like 10.00 a piece i believe. i got a black one and a white one. they worked good for me well into the second trimester. then during the third they helped when my belly would hang out the bottom of shirts b/c it was so big. wise investment i believe. i'll try to find the website that i got them off of for sure. i think what i did was buy the last season's.

Swidget 1.0 3