Monday, February 7, 2011

update


Ok Im back. . Its been a while since I updated so I appologize. Things have been busy here.
Kianna has learned to say sentences now, not just words. Her latest are
"I cant see"
"What is it?"
"I see"
"lemme have it"

She is so funny right now. Always something new everyday. Its so much fun. She has weaned herself down to one nap a day. I have been so blessed that she weans herself. She weaned herself from nursing, she weaned herself from the bottle and now she weaned herself from her 2nd nap. If only I can get her to wean from the binky now. She still has a attachment to it.

Our house is coming along slowly but surely. This isnt a updated photo but I dont have one right now. We have metal on the roof now! We are so ready for it to be done. We are hoping the contractor gets his butt moving soon!!
Thats the carport on the back there. . . It has a roof over it now!

We are also working hard on some Relay for Life fundraisers. We have a Shopping day planned for April 30th and a Yard sale for sometime in May. The shopping day is going to be fun! Ill have more details once we get it all figured out.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

she is really advanced! talking in sentences! that is amazing!

Swidget 1.0 3