I have officially formed a team for 2011 relay for life of dubois county!! I am so excited to be a part of this! So far we have 4 team members for sure and a possible 3 more. If you would like to join our team please let me know! They said 12 members is a good number for a team so that one person isnt walking all the time at the relay.
The date for the relay is June 3rd from 6pm til June 4th at noon. There is a $10 entry fee per person which covers your tshirt you get.
1 comment:
hey! I was just checking in on your blog, I THOUGHT Kianna's b-day was soon...since your blog is private it doesn't show up in my feed so I forget to read it sometiems, but I check about once a week...your addition sounds great, I am sure it will be a loud endevor :)
hope you liked the parenting magazines, I just kept NOT giving them to you so I know they are old and you probably already have seen them (that is IF mom remembered to give them to you :) )
have a great saturday
Post a Comment