Sunday, April 25, 2010

We gonna party like its my birthday!!

I can not believe my birthday is tomorrow! So unreal. I cant believe Im going to be 23, I do not feel that old. (not saying anyone over 23 is old, just saying I cant believe Im 23 already!) Seems like just yesterday I was 18!! Crazy crazy! I think maybe its harder for me to realize how old Im getting when I still have people all the time ask me why Im not at school! ha ha! Thank you but I graduated 5 years ago! The crazy thing is my sister who is 6 years younger then me had a cashier at walmart the other day say "did mommy get you a new ball?" to the little girl she was babysitting. . lol. Shelly was sure to tell the lady she was just babysitting. I told Chadd Im sure whenever we go out with Ki now that people are thinking he was a cradle robber! Lol
Anyways, my mom ,sister, Ki and I are going to Edinburgh shopping tomorrow. Hopefully it wont rain all day! The weather says its suppose to but maybe it will stop.
In other news, not so exciting- I have been sick for 2 weeks now and the first week I just thought it was a cold so I was just taking cold meds. Well it didnt get any better even after TONS of Vitamin C and Tylenol Cold. Then Thursday evening I started getting a headache but didnt think much of it. Went to bed and woke up Friday with a HORRIBLE throbbing head. I took tylenol and it helped a little but not much. Friday night went to bed and could not sleep the pain was only on one side of my face and really throbbing in my sinuses (around my eyes, cheekbones, temples) Saturday is wasnt any better so Chadd made me go to Urgent care. We waited over a hour to get in but thankfully it didnt take long once we were there. Turns out I have a sinus infection, so Im now on antibiodics and nasal sprays. I am feeling SOO much better already. The antibiodics makes my stomach hurt if I take the full dosage so Im taking 1/2 dose and Im doing ok.
We have a open house for our house again this coming sunday so PLEASE pray we can sell it. We would love to be able to get our asking price out of it so we can move on!!

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

glad you found out it was sinus' too bad it took so long to figure it though :( you have been miserable!

i know what you mean about not being able to believe you are that old! i am the same way! it seems like i was just in h.s.! and i totally laughed out loud at the cradle robber comment b/c people look at ryan like that all the time! people tell me all the time i don't look old enough to have a baby (when i just have c) and i shock them and tell them i have a 5 year old! i quit telling them how old i am just for the pure shock value, it's kind of funny! it used to make me soooo mad, but now i just like the shocked look on peoples' faces! haha!

have fun at edinburgh- there were lots of good deals at carters... all the clothes were 5, 7, or 9 dollars! and sleepers/pj's were all 40% off. plus a bunch of clearance. it rained on us off and on all day.

Swidget 1.0 3