Thursday, April 15, 2010

Praise Baby is da Bomb

Praise Baby is my best friend right now!! They are DVDs with praise songs playing and all kinds of stuff that plays on the screen. Like animals, babies playing, bubbles, numbers and letters. . Kinda like Baby Einsteins but WAY BETTER. I watched a baby einsteins movie with Ki and she hated it. She LOVES these.
The Proof-

We have these two-

and they are both good. She can be SCREAMING and we put these on and as soon as she hears the menu music play she shuts right up. Its amazing. I dont know what it is about them but hey, if it gets me a few minutes of cleaning time during the day Im in LOVE. My cousin watched it with her a few weeks ago and said " Ok, so I dont understand how praise music playing with a cow on the screen will make your baby more Holy". ... Lol. Well, I dont know either but at least its praise music and you know they are absorbing some of this in there little minds so why not let it be something good?

**note- Ki does NOT sit in front of the tv all day watching movies. She watches these once a day maybe twice if she needs help settling down at bedtime. Im not a big advocate of babies watching tv but when your a mom and its 10am and you havent had a shower yet, well you will do anything to get a few moments!**

2 comments:

Chelsa said...

i've heard really good things about these! brycen never liked baby einsteins either... i don't think the praise baby ones were popular back when he was a baby, at least i had never heard of them. i'll have to get one for C.

SONDRA PRICE said...

I love your entertainment center.

Swidget 1.0 3