Monday, February 15, 2010

Snow!! & New Ki pictures



We got snow!! We have 6'' so far and its still coming down. I am ready for summer but my husband is loving this snow! Oh well, he gets off work when it snows cause he works with schools and schools are all closed so Im happy :-)




"Sup mom!" -First time in her walker.

Her favorite Book- Go Dogs Go!
Ki got her first "real food" saturday. I was hoping she would wait til 6 months to start food but she kept trying to grab any food we were eating and still waking up every 2 hours at night so I decided to go ahead and try. She LOVES the cereal. And she has only been waking up once at night now!! I felt kinda bad cause everywhere I read said wait til 5/6 months old to start food but I though you know what? Its my baby and Im the only one that knows whats right for her so I went for it. Im gonna try to hold off on veggies and stuff until 6 months though.

"Mom, let me at it!!" (Her valentines to the Grandmas, Grandpas, Aunts and Uncles)

2 comments:

Chelsa said...

we had to start b on food a lot earlier than 6 mo. b/c he acted like he was starving all the time! miss ki looks so happy in her pics!

CrystalJoy said...

Don't feel bad about giving her food. My mom said she started us on cereal at that age to help us sleep of a night as well. ;)

Swidget 1.0 3